Director Weng Wong first started lending in the banking industry after completing his Master of eCommerce degree and has since picked up nearly a decade of experience working for 3 of the Big 4 Banks. Weng was employed in roles such as Bank Branch Manager, Business Banking Manager and Premium Relationship Manager during his banking career.
- Master of eCommerce
- Bachelor of Commerce (Management)
- Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management
Equatorial Finance Solutions was launched in 2014 by Weng to offer more choices in finance solutions to clients. We are an award-winning Adelaide-based mortgage broking company with clients also in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and even San Francisco.
As a result of Weng’s experience, he specialises in the following industries:
- Sports & Entertainment (Media)
Weng is the 2017 SA Better Business Broker of the Year, an award which recognises the individual who best represents the broking profession, based on business performance – such as loan volume, loan book growth, submission quality and customer service – as well as aptitude, attitude and overall approach to mortgage broking.
Here is a list of awards that Weng has been recognised with since founding Equatorial Finance Solutions:
- Australian Broking Awards Newcomer of the Year 2017 – Finalist
- MFAA Excellence Award Newcomer 2017 – SA Winner
- SA Better Business Broker of the Year 2017 – Winner
- SA Better Business Best Finance Broker 2017 – Winner
- SA Better Business Best Newcomer 2017 – Winner
- SA Better Business Best Residential Broker 2017 – Finalist
- SA Better Business Rising Star 2017 – Finalist
- Australian Mortgage Awards Quality Young Gun of the Year (Independent) 2016 – Finalist
- Australian Mortgage Awards New Brokerage of the Year 2016 – Finalist
- Australian Broking Awards Newcomer of the Year 2016 – Finalist
- MFAA Excellence Award Young Professional 2016 – Finalist
- MFAA Excellence Award Newcomer 2016 – Finalist
- SA Better Business Rising Star 2016 – Winner
- SA Better Business Best Newcomer 2016 – Finalist
- Choice Aggregation Services’ Rookie of the Year SA/NT 2015 – Winner